JUST FOR YOU
HSMAI Bookstore | Monday @ Noon – Wednesday @ 5pm
Limited quantities of keynote speakers’ books and HSMAI’s certification study guides are available in Toronto. Get yours early for very special pricing!
HSMAI Helps | Monday @ Noon until all hygiene kits have been assembled
Spend 5 minutes or more at this “Open House” volunteer opportunity and connect with your fellow attendees while giving back to Toronto. This event is open to all attendees for no additional charge.
We’ll put together 300 hygiene kits to leave behind for the Fort York Food Bank in Toronto.
Make the Most of HSMAI’s Commercial Strategy Week
- Download the app when it’s available in June to get the latest schedule information and important announcements…and connect with fellow attendees.
- Spend time in the Partner Showcase. Talk with the companies there about how their products and services can help you and your hotel(s) become more effective and efficient.
- Have a little fun in Toronto! The HSMAI staff team’s Toronto favorites are Casa Loma, Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada, the Distillery District, Kensington Market, Sonic Boom Records, and…poutine!
- Get your CRME or CHDM while you’re there! Certification Review Courses on Monday are terrific final cram sessions…and you can take the exam at the end while everything is fresh in your mind.
- Come with a colleague(s)! In addition to the quality time you’ll have to hash out the latest challenges at the office, you’ll have 2 (or more) sets of eyes and ears to attend concurrent education sessions and bring back actionable learnings. Group pricing is available.
Accelerate Your Day ROC ‘n’ Run/Walk | Tuesday, 6/27 @ 6:15 am, Wednesday, 6/28 @ 6:15 am, & Thursday, 6/29 @ 6:30 am
Accelerate your week and your heart rate while getting to know other attendees! Offered Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings, the guided routes will give you 30 minutes of easy and enjoyable running or walking (no running will be faster than conversational pace). Each group is limited to the first 30 people who sign up.
We’ll go (rain or shine) at a relaxed pace (approximately 4 miles for runners and 2 miles for walkers).
Check for on-site opportunities to sign up at the HSMAI registration desk.
Partner Showcase | Tuesday, 6/27 and Wednesday, 6/28 | All Day
Visit HSMAI’s partners to learn how their products & services can help you and your business thrive. As a bonus, many are giving away some great prizes at the end of the day.
Reconnection Reception | Tuesday, 6/27 | 5:15 – 6:45 pm
Reconnect with old friends, and make some new ones as we wrap up the Marketing Strategy Conference and kickoff HSMAI ROC. It’s included in all conference registrations!
SPECIAL EDUCATION OPPORTUNITIES
Commercial Strategy Instructor Exchange | Tuesday, 6/27 | 12:00 – 5:00 pm
This roundtable is for full-time hospitality program faculty members who are seeking to bolster their curriculum and enhance the learning experience for students (both in and out of the classroom).
The agenda will center on the exchange of best practices – for courses, assessment, supporting materials/ technology, industry engagement, and more – with like-minded faculty, as well as sales, marketing, and revenue optimization leaders from a variety of hotel companies.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED: Interested in attending but did not receive an invitation? Please let Renee Blessing know at email@example.com.
Women in Travel THRIVE Day of Impact @ HSMAI | Monday, June 26 | 4:00 – 7:00 pm
Women in Travel THRIVE has traditionally hosted “THRIVE Day of Impact” virtually. In 2023 we are meeting in-person for the first time ever in conjunction with HSMAI’s Commercial Strategy Week! Please join us at the InterContinental Toronto Centre for a 90-minutes program followed by a reception. Registration is free to all HSMAI & HITEC attendees. Learn more and register: https://womenintravelthrive.com/events-resources/doi-2023/