What You Can Expect at HSMAI’s Commercial Strategy Week Events in Orlando
We’re looking forward to soon hosting you in Orlando, Florida. For everyone who has registered, thank you for committing to join us. Our advisory board teams have worked hard to plan incredible conferences for you!
HSMAI is committed to providing a safe, healthy, and rewarding experience for everyone in attendance. We continue to monitor the situation and develop guidelines and protocols as needed for in-person events, following the most up-to-date guidance from the Center for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), local hosts, and Florida health authorities.
We all play a role in stopping the spread. If you have not already been vaccinated (and boosted if eligible) against Covid-19, we strongly encourage you to do so. Find a Covid-19 vaccine near you.
General Information and Safety Precautions
- Consider wearing an optional well-fitting mask to help protect yourself and others, according to the latest CDC guidelines (cdc.gov/coronavirus).
- Follow current CDC guidelines on quarantine and isolation following exposure to an individual with Covid-19.
- Test to prevent spread to others.
- Attendees are encouraged to get the Covid-19 vaccination and stay up-to-date on vaccines.
- Wash your hands frequently, use hand sanitizer as needed, and avoid touching your face.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
HSMAI will provide the following personal protective equipment (PPE) items at the event while supplies last.
- Face Masks
- Hand Sanitizer
- Disinfectant Wipes
Covid-19 Symptoms Self-Screening
Covid-19 affects people in different ways. Infected people have had a wide range of symptoms — from mild symptoms to severe illness – that may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. So, it is important to conduct a self-assessment regularly.
All HSMAI event attendees are required to self-screen prior to being on-site.
If you have any of the following symptoms wear a well-fitting mask and be tested for Covid-19 before coming to any HSMAI event:
- Fever (temperature over 100 degrees Fahrenheit) or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscles or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
If you are staying at a hotel while attending an HSMAI event, visit the hotel’s website directly for their related resources and information.